Localization Status: Telugu (te)
With help from our users, we're translating this tutorial into Telugu. If you know this language, then please give us a hand - just click on one of the articles to get started! You don't have to translate an entire article at once - even a single paragraph would be a big help towards this task :)
If you translate an entire article, you can even get a link to your own website on it! [terms]
Help us translate an entire article and get a link to your own website from the article you translated. These are the terms:
- The article you translate should be translated completely by you - no Google Translate or anything like that. The article will be manually reviewed.
- The website has to be manually reviewed before acceptance.
- The website must be at least slightly relevant to the visitors of this website.
- The website must not contain any sexual, violent or in any other way offensive content.
- Only one link per website - you can't translate multiple articles and get more than one link to the same website.
- We reserve the right to remove the link at any time, if the website is suddenly changed in a way that causes it to break any of our terms or if we discover the use of any machine translation services.
If you have translated an entire article and would like to receive a free link, then please contact us.